Important Information and Documents for Freedom Montessori Parents
- 2012 – 2013 School Calendar
- 2013 – 2014 School Calendar
- 2012 – 2013 15 day snack menu
- 2012- 2013 Parent Committee Form
- 2012 – 2013 Parent Handbook
- Montessori 101
- Center for Disease Control
- Child Care Regulations, Laws, and Services
Here at Freedom Montessori we honor and respect all of our parents. We make great efforts to create a positive relationship between parent, child and teacher. It is our goal to not only educate your children, but to help you transition yourselves into the lives of your new Montessori child.
We are delighted to have a group of parents who work diligently on our School Improvement Council. Our School Improvement Council includes a group of parents that assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the school’s improvement plan and serve as a liaison between the school and community. This group meets bi-monthly and would like your support. Please feel free to contact any of our School Improvement Council members at any time.
Proud that your child attends a SC Green Steps school? Support our efforts by joining our parent GREEN TEAM!
You may choose from several “teams” that might interest you. Please email Jamie Laymon if you would like to participate.
- South Carolina Department of Education
- Helping Your Preschool Child Succeed
- Building Parent – Teacher Partnerships
- Nutrition Matters
- 10 Signs of a Great Classroom
- DSS- Parent Information on Childcare
- Parent Smart
- ADHD and Montessori
- Abuse Prevention Resource Guide
- Voices for SC Children
This page has the following sub pages.