At Freedom Montessori School we take great pride in involving our parents. We ask our parents to volunteer one hour a month to experience the Montessori lifestyle along with your child. We ask that each of our parents join one of our committees and actively serve during the school year. We have an open door policy at Freedom Montessori School, parents are welcome at school anytime. We ask that our parents attend at least three of seven parent workshops presented by staff during the year.
Proud that your child attends a SC Green Steps school? Support our efforts by joining our parent GREEN TEAM!
- South Carolina Department of Education
- Helping Your Preschool Child Succeed
- Building Parent – Teacher Partnerships
- 10 Signs of a Great Classroom
- DSS- Parent Information on Childcare
- Parent Smart
- Abuse Prevention Resource Guide
- Voices for SC Children
- Center For Disease Control
- Child Care Regulations, Laws, and Services
- Parent Handbook
- Snack Calendar